Is there training or an introduction session for YLR Ambassadors to complete?
Yes! New Ambassador training takes place via conference calls throughout the year. We encourage you to begin serving as an Ambassador as soon as possible, even if it’s prior to participating in an orientation. On these calls, you’ll be welcomed by YLR staff and other YLR Ambassadors. YLR Ambassadors are key to the success of Yes Lord Radio. Usually, a monthly one hour conference call is held on the 3rd Monday of the month. The monthly conference calls are to how we work together and how we hear what listeners across the globe are wanting from their Yes Lord Radio. YLR Ambassadors are the eyes and ears of the station.
What are the benefits of being a YLR Ambassador?
While we would love to pay everyone, that task would literally take us off the air. The way we are able to reach so many listeners and do so much with so very little is due to volunteer support and donations. But, there are many benefits to being a YLR AMbassador. Besides the pure satisfaction of knowing you are ‘repping’ the KINGdom, YLR Ambassadors may also receive the following:
- Behind the scenes access to events, such as Gospel recordings and award shows;
- YLR Media Badge (which can get you access to special seating at events);
- Your name and picture on the YLR website Ambassador page seen worldwide;
- Get up-to-date Gospel Music news and information before others do;
- Meet some of your favorite Gospel artists, preachers, and Christian leaders;
- Downloads of free music and promotional items from time to time